Cape Grace Hotel
West Quay Road, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town
Tel: +27 (0)21 410 7100
Fax: +27 (0)21 419 7622
Staying at Cape Grace is an experience in itself, melding the modern comforts of a Cape Town luxury hotel with traditional Cape culture. And there is no better position for a V&A Waterfront hotel than with Table Mountain standing sentry and towering over the hotel, a working harbour to one side and a multi-millionaire yacht basin on the other.
It's a heady mix of tantalizing experiences, which makes time spent at Cape Grace something to remember forever.
The airport is 21kms from the hotel, and the trip will take approximately 20 - 45 minutes, depending on the time of day and traffic.
|Guest Room Facilities:
Standard features of each room include:
- iPod docking stations in all guest rooms
- X-Box 360s in Suites and Penthouses
- Private room safe
- Flat-screen, high definition TV, satellite television channels and selected radio stations
- International plug points and fax/ internet modem lines
- Fully stocked private bar and mini-deli
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Air conditioned rooms
- French windows with views of the yacht marina or the working harbour
- Fresh flowers and personally selected books
- Elegant marble bathrooms with luxurious Charlotte Rhys toiletries (range exclusive to Cape Grace)
- Separate bath, shower and toilet
- Iron and ironing board
|Dining / Bar Facilities:
With panoramic views of Signal Hill, Signal restaurant provides a welcoming setting on the water's edge, in which to enjoy fresh, local ingredients, not only when the noon - day cannon signals lunchtime, but any time of the day.
Open daily: Breakfast: 06:30-11:00, Lunch: 12:00- 15:00 and Dinner: 19:00-22:30.
Bascule is a delightful combination of intimate interiors and a sun-drenched deck with a spectacular view of the international yacht marina. It is the perfect setting to take in the sights and sounds of the busy waterfront surrounds.
Open daily: 10h00-02h00.
- Multi - lingual reception staff
- 24 hour room service
- Full concierge service
- Boardroom (seats 14 people)
- 15-meter outdoor heated swimming pool and terrace
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- DVD selection available on request
- Overnight shoe shine
- Valet and pressing service
- Children of all ages are welcome with special kiddies turndown, gingerbread decorating and African story time available
- Daily local & international newspapers
- Luxury chauffeur transfer service within a 10km/6 mile radius, subject to availability
- Day use facilities for early arrivals and late departures
- Communication Centre with 24 hour Internet access
- Private guest library/lounge
- Limited complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
- Daily Cape Orientation and wine tasting
- Undercover and surface parking
- Fitness Studio